Sunday 28 December 2014

View to the mountains by Jokerf1


By on 10:03



We were on our way to the mountains and we have had a stop here cause the view was so majestic. I put my tripod and took 8 shots with 1 EV interval. Then i have processed it through Photomatix Pro and made additional enhancements to photoshop. I love this shot because i feel it gives so much depth and has some leading lines into it. The horizon was crystal clear and allowed me to capture more detail in the background. This was shot with my trusty kit lens EF-S 18-55 IS II on my Canon 600d. I wish you happy holidays and have a nice day. via 500px http://500px.com/photo/93831445

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment