Saturday 27 December 2014

Alone in the Light by preston_rowlette


By on 10:07



I found myself absolutely alone between these giant walls of The Narrows during an unseasonably warm winter trip. Not a soul for miles within these walls. I've been here a lot in the past but never experienced the solitude that I had this day. I've always failed to get good light in this spot and by process of elimination (knowing exactly when not to be there) I finally caught the light I was looking for. A lot of time to reflect and simply soak in the awe inspiring light dancing off the walls and sounds of the Virgin River making it's way through the maze of rocks. For the latest photos and updates, follow my work on Facebook at Preston Rowlette Photography via 500px http://500px.com/photo/93724255

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment