Tuesday 23 December 2014

"CLOUD CONQUEST" by StuderCinema


By on 09:23



To celebrate the end of final exams, I took a spontaneous trip last week down to California. Originally, I had planned to make it down to Death Valley and the Eastern Sierras, but in the end most of my time was spent up north in San Francisco hanging out and photographing the coastline and city with two of my favorite photographers, Michael Shainblum and Toby Harriman. After I few days I made a quick trip to Yosemite National Park hoping to catch the tail end of a storm that had come in. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't exactly ideal and I spent less time photographing the valley then I did using a telephoto lens to focus on these incredible cliffs peaking above the fog. While I was photographing this massive cliff I kept thinking about how cool it would be to see a hiker out on the edge so once I got onto my computer, I composited the hiker you see into the photo using another photo I had take. Everything else in this photo is 100% real and is almost exactly what it looked like to my eye. Despite the poor conditions for photography, I was blown away at how beautiful the park was and very happy I was able to see it with my own eyes. The first time the fog cleared and I was able to see the entire valley is a moment I will never forget. Can't wait to return again soon! Sharing is always appreciated! Prints available on my website www.andrewstuder.com via 500px http://ift.tt/1wh7BXj

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment