Saturday 20 December 2014

[The Invisible Light] The Blue Lake by AndreaMinoia


By on 09:13



Infrared Landscape Photography near Brussels (Belgium). This photo, in the present size and resolution, can be used freely under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license" . Although you are free to use this photo, I would appreciate if you could inform me on where/how you intend to use it. For other uses such as prints, postcards, magazines, or to get the photo in HD quality, feel free to send me a mail at inquadrato_AT_icloud.com Thanks for watching my work and do not forget to have a look to my other sets or visit my website via 500px http://ift.tt/1sIYxtY

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment