Sunday 21 December 2014

Tongue and Groove by ACWaddington


By on 07:56



This one's been festering on my hard drive since 2009, I have had color versions of it online before but tonight I figured I'd have a shot at creating a monochrome. Dare I say it but the success of Peter Liks Antelope canyon shot gave me a certain level of encouragement to try monochrome. Unlike the Lik image this one is a bit harder to access and unlike Peters Antelope Canyon shot this formation is unlikely to be seen by more than one or two people a year. When you find something this beautiful you can't help but wonder how many other such formations are out there waiting to be found. via 500px http://ift.tt/1At982M

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment