Sunday 21 December 2014

1. Fact - Windstorms by CludesTomato


By on 07:56



Hi guys! I just returned back from my winter photo holiday in iceland. To be during winter times in iceland was so amazing that I decided to share my 12 clear facts with you why to travel on winter times to iceland. I will upload every 1 or 2 days a new picture to show you why being in winter in iceland will simply blow your mind. With each of the 12 pictures I will give you one explicit fact and will explain how this fact has impacted my shot! SO STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT SHOTS! Will be uploaded tomorrow! So, let's get down to the first fact: 1. Fact - Windstorm: You can take incredible pictures during windstorms. Why: all the snow which is blown off by the wind will turn into fog on your final capture. This picture was taked on the black beach of Jökulsarlon. At the day when I took this picture the wind was about 25 m/s which blew off the snow towards the sea. With the right exposure time this gives you the impression that the snow flying around the beach looks like fog which makes your shot very unique. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT SHOTS! If you like my shots you can find some more on: my HOMEPAGE via 500px http://ift.tt/1ravFzz

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment