Saturday 20 December 2014

Golden Dawn by EliaLocardi


By on 09:45



On the edge of Lake Wanaka, there stands a lone tree that grows just off the rocky shore. Over the years, I’ve seen dozens of phenomenal photographs of this location but now having experienced it in person, even the best photos seem to pale in comparison to actually being there. The quality of color and light when the sun rises here is simply exquisite, and even setting aside all things related to photography, I’m just happy I had the chance to start the day in this beautiful place. If you're interested in my work, feel free to drop me a line on Instagram or my website EliaLocardi.com. via 500px http://ift.tt/1wyRSI8

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment