Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas, my new family! by nikolart


By on 10:36



Model: myself, www.nikolart.cz Photographer: www.filmkennedy.com Two years ago on Christmas time, when I departed on my first international modeling tour, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Nobody knew who was the girl driving in a snowstorm towards her very first shoots abroad. Today, I want to thank you for the perfect family you have become to me. Every light on the Xmas tree behind me represents a photographer, a bodypainter, a sculptor that I had the honor to pose for, inspire and get inspired by, discuss and laugh with, share the passion and create something great. For light is what brought us together in the first place - we love the way it falls on a nude body, how it teases our imagination, the power it has to both reveal the truth and keep the secrets, and the playfulness of it all. Let's all play with light some more in 2015! the warmest xoxo ever from Niky via 500px http://ift.tt/1CFsaVX

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment